The Sheepmeat Council of Australia is offering sheepmeat producers and people working in the industry an exclusive opportunity to be part of the Sheepmeat Industry Leadership Program.
The program will be delivered by the Australian Rural Leadership Foundation (ARLF) and features three training sessions in early 2018. Each position is valued at more than $10,000 each and covers all the training, course materials and travel, with $500 to be contributed by participants.
Applicants must be:
- A sheep producer or person working in the sheepmeat industry.
- Able to demonstrate at least five years’ experience in the sheep industry and ready to take the next step in terms of industry leadership and involvement.
- Able to commit to attend the full three sessions of the course.
- Prepared to contribute $500 to the cost of the program.
- Willing to work with the SCA on future leadership initiatives.
To apply, interested producers must read the Sheepmeat industry leadership program information flyer, complete the eligibility checklist and application form.
Applicants must submit the Sheepmeat industry leadership application form to be considered for this program.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 23 October 2017 and can be sent to email@example.com
Skills Development and Communication Manager
Sheepmeat Council of Australia
M 0437 846 605